- Sep 2022
- Workshop: Building for Accessibility with Angular
- Sep 2022 United States of America
Was a guest on the .Net Rocks! podcast. While at CodePaLOUsa in Louisville, Carl and Richard and I about my approach to building tests that are maintainable, and are best automated because they are tedious to test manually - like forms validation. We talked about a mix of automated unit testing and eyes-on manual smoke tests being the most efficient way to have a well-tested web application.
- Aug 2022 United States of America
- Workshop: Testable Angular Forms
- Workshop: Write Once, Run Anywhere with an Angular PWA
- Jun 2022 United States of America
We inspect the fast track to success, one of us from the perspective of there just isn’t one, one of us with the perspective that there are definitely slow tracks and fast tracks, and the other one has the perspective that the track is completely busted.
- We ❤️ A11yFeb 2022 United States of America